The mandate of the Young Leaders in Infrastructure (YLI) is to engage and create relationships among the next generation of Canadian leaders in the infrastructure sector. Through networking and education opportunities, YLI will guide the growth of infrastructure and the P3 model for future generations.
subscribe to our email list to be notified about YLI events and activities.
YLI delivers this mandate through the following three pillars:
- Attract and retain talent
- Traditional and interactive events
- Use social media to communicate and facilitate networking
- Connect with other groups and associations
- Mentoring and career assistance
- Knowledge sharing across disciplines
- Understand more than transactional nature of infrastructure investments
- Advocate for intelligent infrastructure investment
- Create working subcommittees
- Participate in the CCPPP conference
For more information about YLI, please contact [email protected].
Follow us on Twitter: Follow @YLICanada
We have officially established chapters in Toronto and Ottawa. Each chapter is led by the following individuals so please reach out to them if you are interested in participating in the future: